The 3 Day Detox : LaBamba/Herbalife

For those of you who may know me, or people who don't: be warned. I sometimes get caught up in weird things. They can be adding avocados to shakes, doing whole30, being gluten free, and also doing cleanses.

I am not claiming to be any kind of expert. All i know is that I listen to what my body tells me, and most of the time it is right and i try to avoid it by eating a lot of ice cream (one day, maybe my body will just love dairy!) Sometimes I try things and they simply don't work for me. Sometimes, i try something and it does, and since i see results, i'm willing to keep trying it.

That's where I am now.

My Cheat sheet... Thanks DE!
 I was introduced to Herbalife from my friend/old boss. She swore by this cleanse that she did, and she got me really interested. Before I knew it, i had thrown in 60-80$ to try this cleanse.


GALLON DONE, BYEEEE FELICIA
Day 1: you're drinking just liquid. (don't get excited, you do this for 3 days).
Your drinking a herbalife drink mix, aloe, and green herbal tea. 2 gallons of that.

Specs from my protein by Nectar: Caribbean Cooler
Day 2: You get to drink your own protein, 5-8 shakes a day, but with standards: under 120 cals/serving, and at least 22g of protein, low sugar/sodium/carbs. You also drink 1-2 gallons of water/tea.

Day 3: You drink again 1-2 gallons of tea, 4-5 protein shakes, and you get 1-2 small meals. SMALL. AND they should pretty much be paleo.

So, pretty simple right?

You're not supposed to really exercise during this, because your caloric intake is pretty low, so you need all that energy to sustain normal life. But, i've never followed that rule...

The first time I did this diet, it took me into the 100s. I was over 200, and can't remember my exact weights, except that i was ECSTATIC.


Me reaching ONE-DERLAND!
This game took me into one-erland, I remember telling Cloak that I was hoping to break 200!


The second time was a couple of months ago, which I did it before going into Whole30. Which, i lost about 7 lbs doing it.

Tomorrow I weigh in for my final day. I started at 188.something. I'm shooting for under 180 as my goal.

Today has been pretty rough for me. I think I got the dreaded carb flu (thanks binge eating on the weekend!) and have been trying to find energy. My first meal back was less than stellar, and i was so exhausted that honestly I didn't even care to eat it.

Here is a video I made.....  Where I totally mess up the whole freaking name of the diet I am doing.





I'm interested in this whole vlogging thing, but have yet to decide if my random brain will be able to handle it. Tips? get at me. SO here is over 20 minutes of me looking awkward!

ANYWHO....
If you have ANY questions, please feel free to ask me, on any medium.

KTHANKS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment