Yet again, another year, another revamp.

OKAY: SO HERE IS GOES AGAIN.

I WANT TO START BLOGGING.

AND I WANT TO TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.


Of course, thats how I always start this out... and then 3 months, 8 months, a year goes by and my poor blog is completely forgotten about.

The only difference is that this year, I have stability. This year, Kayla got a big kid job, and now will be able to get used to a schedule.

Also, jake wants to start blogging too. Better yet, we want to start VLOGGING. We shall see how that goes.

As for updates:

Roller derby is amazing, Arch Rival is kicking ass and taking names this year. We are currently undefeated, but we are going into august that has 2 HUGE games, and then we will be at playoffs.

OBVI stated, I started a new job, which has been amazing and wonderful, and I am very excited to start a career. I also kept a *small* job at maurices, so that is supplementing me as well.

As far as weightloss goes:
I got super serious, I got down to feeling amazing around 175 during playoffs last year.
Then, winter happened. I let myself enjoy things and went back up to around 190.
I got serious again... kind of.
I started talking to The Educator (formerly of ARRG, now a Crossfit god). She has always been very supportive and encouraging to my weightloss story. So, I started Crossfit at her place and learned some new stuff. I did a whole30, and I felt amazing and great. I even saw 169.8 on the scale (can't bring me down, kids, thats still in the 160s which i've never seen before that moment).

I was really serious about my diet and whole30. Jake did most of it with me, making some alterations, but it made it so much more easy and enjoyable. We only cheated 2 times during the whole thing (opening day of ted drewes...) and I continued past 30 days. I extended it to go through BrewHaHa which is a roller derby tournament in Milwaukee (beer, bread, fun!). After our last game where we beat minnesota and I had a heartbreaking ejection, I had some cheats.

Well, some cheats turned into more cheats, which then turned into gluten cheats (which are really bad and mean i'm REALLY far off the wagon). This steam rolled because I was interviewing for my new job, i was super nervous and stressed, and when I got it, I had to quit my other job, which was stressful, then i CELEBRATED! And then, it was Jakes birthday! Can you see a trend? I use food as an excuse for pretty much every emotion.

Shit hit the fan mostly when i woke up and went up a cup size (hugest indicator for me that I've gained a lot of fat back) and I couldn't fit into a pair of pants that were fitting merely 1 month before...

So, afraid to weigh myself, i finally did it. I had went to at some point seeing the 160s to being around 188.

That was this Sunday...

So I started doing an Herbalife Detox, which I will explain in another post (see what i did there?). I have already weighted in and lost 5 lbs. Today is TUESDAY.

I also following my fitness regimen, which Edge is really helping me out with. I'm hoping that I can consistently keep going to the gym, and restart yoga.. As you can see, I'm an idealist who severely lacks in follow through.


Next big thing:
I'm getting married! This Halloween! Which means i have 119 days to get my life together! Which is another reason I'm trying to hammer down my diet and exercise. I have a dress fitting at the end of August, so its time to get serious.

Thats pretty much it for now. Tomorrow is my last day of the Herbalife detox, and I plan on making a post that covers what happened, how much I lost, ect....

Sorry how terribly random I am.

KTHANKS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment